The November 11, 2022 edition of AEW Rampage was taped at tonight’s AEW Dynamite, at the Agganis Arena in Boston, MA. The show was a one hour edition of AEW Rampage and followed a string of fantastic live editions of the show, with some fans unhappy about the change back to a taped edition.
The AEW Rampage spoilers reveal that matches for the AEW Eliminator tournament, with Brian Cage taking on Dante Martin in a huge match to see who goes through to the semi finals, as was the match between new AEW signee Bandido and Rush.
AEW Rampage also had a main event of Orange Cassidy defending his All-Atlantic Championship against young star Lee Johnson. They main evented the show, with Moriarty’s stocking rising rapidly in recent weeks.
The show also featured interview segments featuring Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus, Nyla Rose and Jake Hager and Claudio Castagnoli. However, the show did not have the assumed Ricky Starks vs Lance Archer match which is expected to have been moved to next week’s AEW Dynamite.
The full AEW Rampage spoilers for November 11th, 2022 can be read below.
* Jungle Boy, Luchasaurus and Christian Cage are interviewed to set up Jungle Boy vs. Luchasaurus in a Steel Cage at Full Gear. Jungle Boy was chokeslammed into a steel chair to end the segment
* Brian Cage defeated Dante Martin. Cage advances to the semi finals in the World Title Eliminator Tournament.
* Jake Hager interrupted Renee Paquette’s interview with Claudio Castagnoli and they faced off. Hager wanted to see Castagnoli be more like his old self, more of a sports entertainer?
* Bandido defeated Rush to advance in the World Title Eliminator Tournament. John Silver ran out to prevent Rush from cheating to assist Bandido.
* Nyla Rose issued an Open Challenge and defeated a local wrestler in a squash. Rose and AEW TBS Champion Jade Cargill brawled after the match until Rose retreated
* AEW All-Atlantic Champion Orange Cassidy retained over Lee Johnson in the main event