Orange Cassidy‘s new theme song made it’s debut at AEW Dynamite: Blood and Guts. The AEW star has used “Where is my mind” by Pixies since 2021, being one of the few wrestlers to have a licensed track as their entrance music.
However, that was not his first choice for songs and it appears Tony Khan has decided to plump up the cash and get the song that Orange Cassidy used to use on the independents. He had a generic rock track in AEW before he got the Pixies tune, but has a rock classic as his song coming into Forbidden Door.
Orange Cassidy’s new entrance music is “Jane” by Jefferson Starship, a 1979 hit that Orange Cassidy used as his entrance music on the independent scene. This was confirmed by Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful Select, who corroborated reports from last night that Cassidy would receive new music, and confirmed that it would be the Jefferson Starship hit that would be his new walk-out music.
As reported last night, the working plan is for Orange Cassidy to use Jefferson Starship’s “Jane” as his theme.Fighftul Select on Orange Cassidy
The first time he used his new music was against Ethan Page on AEW Dynamite.
AEW Licensed Entrance Music
Orange Cassidy will continue to be on a short list of AEW wrestlers with licensed entrance music. With his new entrance music Orange Cassidy on a list of wrestlers which include;
- CM Punk – “Cult of Personality” by Living Color
- Jungle Boy – “Tarzan Boy” by Baltimora
- Ruby Soho – “Ruby Soho” by Rancid
- Hook – “The Chairman’s Intent” by Action Bronson
- Chirs Jericho – “Judas” by Fozzy
- Jon Moxley – “Wild Thing” by X (He used the The Troggs version once, on AEW Dynamite in a match against Yuji Nagata)
- Orange Cassidy – “Jane” by Jefferson Starship
- Orange Cassidy – “Where is my mind?” by Pixies
Other wrestlers in the future may also use licensed entrance music, they will be added to the above list when they are confirmed, like with Orange Cassidy’s new entrance music.