Jay White recently lost a loser leaves New Japan match to kick him out of the promotion, but not before he wrestles one last match for the company. However, due to the nature of the stipulation he was no longer allowed to perform in Japan, but that ban did not extend to the isles of the United States of America.
While he looks set to move to WWE or even AEW in the near future, Jay White still has one last match to take care of. His last match for NJPW is expected to take place at NJPW’s Battle in the Valley show, which is being broadcast from San Joe later this month.
Eddie Kingston vs Jay White looks set to be Switchblade’s final fight with New Japan. The AEW star challenged White to a match on a recent episode New Japan Strong, with White accepting what will be a dream match to fans of the two stars. Eddie Kingston came from nowhere in 2020 to become one of AEW’s most popular wrestlers and will be hoping to come out on top when he steps in the ring with one of the best wrestlers in the planet for his final match for NJPW.
NJPW Battle In The Valley 2023 Card
The full card for NJPW’s Battle In The Valley 2023 is as follows:
- IWGP Women’s Championship: KAIRI (c) vs. Mercedes Mone
- IWGP World Heavyweight Championship: Kazuchika Okada or Shingo Takagi will defend the title
- Eddie Kingston vs. Jay White
- Filthy Rules: “Filthy” Tom Lawlor vs. Homicide
- STRONG Openweight Championship: KENTA (c) vs Fred Rosser
- Máscara Dorada, Josh Alexander, Adrian Quest and Rocky Romero vs. Kushida, Volador Jr., Kevin Knight and The DKC
- NJPW Television Championship: Zack Sabre Jr (c) vs Clark Connors
More matches are yet to be announced in the match and this page will be updated once they are.